BECOME A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR CONTINENCE
Support NAFC by becoming a Professional Member. You'll receive valuable benefits while helping keep this free resource available to your incontinent patients.
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL Member OF NAFC
Now is the perfect time to become an NAFC Continence Care Advocate. NAFC has recently updated the professional membership program benefits. As a member you will receive our monthly enewsletter called “The Continence Connection” which highlights a key urology topic each month, provides industry related news, expert tips, polls, downloadable in-office materials, patient perspectives and product news.
A NAFC professional membership also includes a USB drive with logos and materials to help you promote your support of NAFC Continence Care within your practice, as well as a patient doctor dialogue tool and patient education materials.
Your membership donation directly contributes to our ability to keep useful, insightful, and up-to-date information available about incontinence, which in turn helps your patients. Perhaps NAFC.org is the first place people turn before bringing up the subject with their healthcare professional. Or perhaps your patient visits the site after a discussion with you to become more informed. Your membership donation helps keep this virtuous circle going. You help us. We help your patients.
Professional Membership: $65
- Each member will be acknowledged and added to our provider database and to our Find A Doctor patient search tool
- Each member will also receive:
- Our monthly NAFC eNewsletter "The Continence Connection", and the ability to be an eNewsletter contributor
- A 20% discount on all patient materials and access to our patient education resource center to download materials or order re-prints
- An invitation to participate in periodic round tables with other professional members
- A Professional Membership Kit which includes:
- Personalized membership certificate
- Patient brochure starter pack covering Incontinence, OAB, Bowel Health
- Patient exam room questionnaire - 50 sheet tearpad
- Copy of "The Continence Connection" eNewsletter
- In office poster example with ordering information - features OAB Infographic
- USB drive that includes digital copies of patient brochures, a NAFC logo with instructions for use and the NAFC Patient Exam Room Questionnaire
- Small thank you gift
Please join us today to receive the above benefits and to ensure that we are able to continue to provide this FREE resource to those who need it the most: your patients.
Looking to sign up a Physician Group or are you an Industry/Corporation looking to learn more and support NAFC with a membership? CLICK HERE for GROUP/CORPORATE membership information.