INCONTINENCE PRESENTATION | BE STRONG: BUILDING STRENGTH FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Download all the materials you need to host your own pelvic floor strengthening presentation, including promotional educational presentation, promotional items, and more.
Become a Pelvic Floor Advocate!
Interested in hosting a Pelvic Floor Strengthening Class? Read on about how you can make a difference in your community and spread the word about pelvic floor health!
The pelvic floor plays a very important part in bladder and bowel health. As advocates for those suffering from incontinence, we at NAFC want to ensure everyone is educated on how to maintain a healthy pelvic floor. That’s why we’ve teamed up with instructors from across the country to conduct FREE pelvic floor strengthening classes during the month of November.
With the help of some amazing physical therapists, we’ve developed a complete course presentation to help you conduct your own pelvic floor strengthening class. In addition, we have developed promotional tips, class guides, and branded collateral to help you promote your class locally. Here’s how to get started:
1. Contact NAFC (email@example.com) to let us know you are interested in hosting a FREE pelvic floor strengthening class during the month of November. Be sure to send us the details for your class, including LOCATION, DATE, and TIME of the class, as well as a short introduction of the INSTRUCTOR who will be conducting the class. We’ll add your class information to the list at NAFC.org, and will help to further promote it through emails and social media posts to our member database.
3. Download the Class Presentation and familiarize yourself with it prior to the class. If you already have a pelvic floor strengthening class in place, that’s great! Just be sure to read our Class Guidelines to ensure that you are sharing the extra information from NAFC and also providing participants with resources from NAFC and the chance to sign up for our newsletter.
4. Promote Your Class. We’ve created several branded promotional items for you, including Customizable Posters/Branded Bathroom tips sheets, Branded Email Templates, and Sample Social Media Posts to help you promote your class to in your area.
- Customizable Posters (PDF Options: Option A or Option B) (Word Options: Option A)
- Branded Bathroom Tips Sheet
- Sample Email Copy
- Sample Social Media Posts
- NAFC Brochure for Class Participants
- Class Sign In Sheet
Meet Our Advisory Board Panel
Want to meet the women who helped us put together this wonderful program? Click here to view our Advisory Board Panel.