OFFICIAL RULES LIFE WITHOUT LEAKS GIFT BASKET SWEEPSTAKE
These are the official rules for the Life Without Leaks Gift Basket Sweepstakes
Official Rules For The LIFE WITHOUT LEAKS Prize Package SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility – THE NAFC Life Without Leaks Prize Package Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry.
3. Entry – The Entry Period will be conducted online 24 hours a day (the "Entry Period").
HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes will run from 12:00 PM, Noon on 8/1/2017 until 12 AM, Midnight on 8/31/2017.
In order to be automatically entered to win a gift basket go to www.nafc.org/donate (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to make a donation to NAFC. All entries received during the specified timeframe will be entered to win one of the 5 available Gift Baskets. ONLINE DONATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN 12 AM, Midnight on 8/31/2017.
In order enter without making a donation, send a postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”) in an envelope with proper postage affixed to The National Association For Continence, 215 east Bay Street. Suite 500- I, Charleston, S.C. 29401, and legibly hand-print your first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address, with the following statement: “Please enter me in the NAFC Life Without Leaks Prize Package Sweepstakes.” MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1, 2017, AND RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 15th, 2017.
Limit one entry per household, regardless of method of entry.
4. Drawing Winner – Winners for the prizes will be chosen randomly from all entrants in a drawing on or around September 20th , 2017. Winners will have the chance to win one of 5 Gift Baskets from NAFC, which include:
(1) 25 ounce pacific blue Stainless Steel Water Bottle
(1) Emergency Medical Card
(1) Brochure - Starting Your Incontinence Treatment - A Step By Step Guide
(1) Overactive Bladder Diary
(1) Brochure - It's Time To Go - Talking To Your Doctor About Overactive Bladder
(1) Bladder Retraining Tips Sheet
The Drawing winners will be contacted via the email they provided. The Winner will have 72 hours to email NAFC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim their prize. (See “Winner Notification” for more details.)
5. Entry Limit – Maximum of 1 total entry per person. Completing multiple challenges will not result in additional entries to the drawing.
6. Waiver for Legibility and Other Issues – NAFC will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind.
7. Prizes – Winners will be randomly chosen from an entry pool on the stated dates for the prizes stated above.
8. Winner Notification – The Winner will be contacted by the email address he/she provided upon entry. The Winner will have 72 hours to email NAFC (email@example.com) to claim their prize. Winner's failure to respond to a prize notification within 72 hours will result in his/her disqualification and the forfeiture of all interest in the prize. Respondents must provide a valid US mailing address to receive their prize.
Acceptance of a prize package constitutes the winner’s permission for NAFC to use the winner’s name (first name and last name first initial), city, and state for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law. NAFC reserves the right to declare that no prize will be awarded for the Drawing in the event that the Winner cannot be contacted.
9. Additional Terms – Winner may waive his/her right to receive a prize. With NAFC’s approval, the Prize may be assignable. The Drawing winner will not be able to make a substitution of the awarded prize. The prize is subject to availability and NAFC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for the payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be returned within fourteen (14) days of date of personal delivery or sender's postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release may result in the Winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his/her prize. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes Winner's consent to the NAFC’s publication of his/her name, biographical information and photo in any media for any promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of NAFC, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes. In the event the fairness, if the Sweepstakes is compromised by any cause beyond our control, we reserve the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes.