Sign Up For A Corporate Membership | NAFC
NAFC offers Corporate Membership packages for your practice. Learn more about the valuable benefits here.
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF NAFC
Now is the perfect time to become an NAFC Continence Care Advocate. NAFC has recently updated the professional membership program benefits. As a member you will receive our monthly enewsletter called “The Continence Connection” which highlights a key urology topic each month, provides industry related news, expert tips, polls, downloadable in-office materials, patient perspectives and product news.
Your membership donation directly contributes to our ability to keep useful, insightful, and up-to-date information available about incontinence, which in turn helps your patients. Perhaps NAFC.org is the first place people turn before bringing up the subject with their healthcare professional. Or perhaps your patient visits the site after a discussion with you to become more informed. Your membership donation helps keep this virtuous circle going. You help us. We help your patients.
CORpORATE/PHYSICIAN GROUP MEMBERSHIP: $250
- Includes up to (4) individuals, $50 for each additional member
- Group membership includes up to (4) personalized membership certificates, 2 membership kits
- Acknowledgment in new Corporate Member section on NAFC.org website
- Physician members acknowledged and added to our provider database and the Find A Specialist patient search tool
- Receive our monthly NAFC enewsletter "The Continence Connection", and the ability to be an enewsletter contributor
- 20% discount on patient materials, access to patient education resource center to download materials or order re-prints
- Invitation to participate in periodic round tables with other members
- Group members receive (2) Professional Membership Kits that may include:
- Personalized membership certificate for each member
- Patient brochure starter pack covering Incontinence, OAB, Bowel Health
- Patient exam room questionnaire - 50 sheet tearpad
- Copy of "The Continence Connection" newsletter
- OAB Infographic In Office Poster example with ordering information
- USB drive that includes digital copies of patient brochures, a NAFC member logo and the NAFC Patient Exam Room Questionnaire
- Small thank you gift
Don't have a large group to sign up? Are you looking for a single membership? Click here for our general membership.