Cold days getting you down? Warm up with this recipe for Potato Corn Soup from Interstitial Cystitis Diet. Quick enough to make for a weeknight dinner and bladder friendly to boot, this is one to keep on file!
Potato Corn Soup (serves 6)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery powder or celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot milk
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- Saute carrot & onion in butter; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.