Looking for a healthy snack? Try these delicious zucchini fries from health.com for your next get together.
2 zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks
1 egg white
¼ cup milk
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 425.
2. Whisk egg white and milk in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine Parmesan and seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Dip zucchini sticks into the egg mixture, then roll them in the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, then place zucchini on sheet.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.