BE STRONG: Sex & The Pelvic Floor Class Materials
We all know that the pelvic floor is a vital component of bladder and bowel health, but many patients may not realize the benefits they may see with sexual intercourse when they start paying more attention to these important muscles. This course will explain common issues many women face with sex (pain, bladder leakage, prolapse) and show women how they can address these concerns.
With the help of some amazing physical therapists, we’ve developed a complete course presentation to help you conduct your own Sex & The Pelvic Floor class. In addition, we have developed promotional tips, class guides, and branded collateral to help you promote your class locally. Here’s how to get started:
1. If you have not already let us know that you will be hosting a class, Contact NAFC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know all your class details, including LOCATION, DATE, and TIME of the class, as well as a short introduction of the INSTRUCTOR who will be conducting the class. We’ll add your class information to the list at NAFC.org, and will help to further promote it through emails and social media posts to our member database.
3. Download the Class Presentation and familiarize yourself with it prior to the class. If you already have a pelvic floor strengthening class in place, that’s great! Just be sure to read our Class Guidelines to ensure that you are sharing the extra information from NAFC and also providing participants with resources from NAFC and the chance to sign up for our newsletter.
4. Promote Your Class. We’ve created several branded promotional items for you, including Customizable Posters/Branded Bathroom tips sheets, Branded Email Templates, and Sample Social Media Posts to help you promote your class to in your area.
- Customizable Poster
- Branded Bathroom Tips Sheet
- Sample Email Copy
- Sample Social Media Posts
- NAFC Brochure For Class Participants #1
- NAFC Brochure for Class Participants #2
- Class Sign In Sheet
MEET OUR ADVISORY BOARD PANEL
Want to meet the men and women who helped us put together this wonderful program? Click here to view our Advisory Board Panel.