NAFC can survive only with your support. You are what helps us make a difference in the lives of millions of people with bladder and bowel control problems. Please Take Action today by donating to NAFC.
30 For 30
NAFC is celebrating its 30th anniversary. We are asking our supporters - those who have benefited from our informative website, our educational literature, our outreach, our advocacy or our guidance in any way - to contribute to this year’s campaign by making a donation of at least $30.
You can also make a donation of $300 to help us reach our campaign goal of $30,000. Individuals who contribute $100 or more will receive recognition for their contributions on NAFC’s Bladder Health Awareness website, unless they specify they wish to remain anonymous.
|$30 for 30||$300 for 30|
Click on a level of online giving to make your support a reality. (PayPal Privacy Protection)
|Make a donation of any value.||Operation Continence Care - $25.00||Dr. Rodney Appell Patient Education Fund|
|Constituent - $25.00||Contributor - $50.00||Advocate - $100.00|
|Patron - $250.00||Benefactor - $375.00||Angel - $500.00|
- Search the web with GoodSearch.com and each time you do a search, GoodSearch will donate a penny to our cause!
- Shop online at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase will be donated to our cause! More than 600 top stores are participating including Amazon, Target, Staples, Best Buy and more!
- Contact us to receive more information on planned giving.
4. If you're a patient or consumer, become a member of NAFC:
- Serve on a committee or task force. E-mail our Executive Director.
- Write articles or other content for customers audiences. E-mail our Manager of Media Relations
- Serve in an editorial review capacity. E-mail our Health Educator.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the media. E-mail our Manger of Media Relations.
- Help raise funds. E-mail our Manager of Fund Development.
- Volunteer at NAFC's office headquarters in Charleston, SC. E-mail our Executive Director.