Your Donations Help Us Carry Out Our Mission
NAFC's mission is focused on public education and awareness, collaboration to disseminate information, and advocacy on behalf of the 25 million adult Americans who live with incontinence, voiding dysfunction, and/or related pelvic floor disorders. As a not-for-profit organization, NAFC is broadly funded by donations from individual consumers and healthcare professionals alike. Your support of NAFC allows valuable educational programs and a representative voice on your behalf.
Because of support from memberships, donations, and sponsorships, we are able to provide for free on our Web site:
- a "Find An Expert" search by zip code and links to other continence care specialist search engines,
- education on incontinence, conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse and enlarged prostate, and neurological diseases and disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, and Parkinson's Disease,
- PDFs of our educational brochures,
- an online forum (message board),
- archived Q&A sessions hosted by experts,
- press releases about NAFC's latest news,
- a testimonial section from patients and the opportunity to "share your story",
- interactive surveys,
- a library of archived articles and newsletters,
- the Resource Guide® listing of products and services for incontinence,
- and a contact form to ask questions or leave comments for NAFC's Health Educator at anytime.
Your support also allows NAFC to:
- advocate on behalf of sufferers of incontinence and related pelvic floor disorders,
- collaborate with other organizations to elevate the visibility of incontinence,
- and to educate the public by: sending out hard copies of brochures for free, answering a 1-800 hotline from Monday through Friday, and continuing to publish unbiased health information.