Patient Voice: Women
Did you know?
- FDA Public Health Notification regarding Serious Complications with Transvaginal Placement of Surgical Mesh in Repair of Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence (10/20/2008)
- FDA Safety Communication Update on Serious Complications Associated with Transvaginal Placement of Surgical Mesh for Pelvic Organ Prolapse (07/13/2011)
- FDA NAFC Position Statement on the use of Vaginal Mesh in Pelvic Surgery (08/2/2011)
How You Can Help:
- Donate to the Patient Voice fund in support of women with pelvic floor disorders
- Have you had pelvic organ prolapse or urinary incontinence? Let us know!
- Share your Story with Others - Give a Testimonial
- Get more information on Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Shop the Bladder Health Awareness Store
- Give to NAFC