Patient Voice: Caregivers
Did you know?
- At least one-third of the resident population in an assisted living facility are likely to have urinary incontinence
- NAFC is heading a newly formed council with the objective of establishing national, independent quality standards for disposable adult absorbent products.
- Tips for being a Caregiver for someone with incontinence
- NAFC sells The Caregivers Desk Reference®
- The importance of informed consent & shared decision making for caregivers
How You Can Help:
- Donate to the Patient Voice fund in support of caregivers caring for those with incontinence
- Have you cared for someone with incontinence? Let us know!
- Share your Story with Others - Give a Testimonial
- Get more information on Bladder & Bowel Health
- Shop the Bladder Health Awareness Store
- Give to NAFC