NAFC is recognized as the nation's leading educational resource and authority for incontinence, not only by consumers who seek more information and support, but also by the medical profession looking for information about the latest technology, products and consumer trends. Become a business member today to stay attuned with your target audience.
*SPECIAL* - For a limited time only, Home Health Agencies may purchase a discounted NAFC Business Membership which includes a company listing and website link on nafc.org, access to a print friendly version of the Caregivers Reference Guide: Continence Care Management pamphlet, and discounted rates on bulk orders of NAFC’s pamphlets and leaflets. Please visit NAFC Home Health Agency Business Membership to learn more.
Member Benefits Include:
- Product and Company listing in Resource Guide: Products and Services for Incontinence – A complete directory of incontinence products, manufacturers, mail-order companies, and other services updated biennially.
- Product and Company listing in Discoveries Guide: A companion to the Resource Guide, list the latest products and innovations for treatment and continence care management. It is produced biennially, in interim years between Resource Guide publications.
- A copy of the latest Resource Guide or Discoveries Guide, with an option to purchase more at a bulk discount rate.
- Company listing on NAFC’s Website (over 55,000 visitors per month).
- Affiliates Bulletin, an electronic tri-annual newsletter devoted to the interests of health professional in the field of continence care.
- Quality Care, a monthly electronic newsletter of articles by leaders in bladder and bowel health.
- Frontline News, a quarterly NAFC news bulletin mailed to consumers and healthcare professionals
Yearly NAFC Business Membership Fee Structure:
Annual product revenue less than $1 million: $500
Annual product revenue greater than $1 million: $750
Annual product revenue greater than $2 million: $1000