NAFC Names New Project Advisory Council Members
NAFC named seven new members to its Project Advisory Council (PAC).
May 22, 2012 (CHARLESTON, SC) – The National Association For Continence (NAFC) named seven new members to its Project Advisory Council (PAC). Each will serve a two-year term ending in November 2014. The PAC provides assistance to the NAFC Board of Directors for the direction and operations of the non-profit public health education and patient advocacy organization. Additionally, PAC members assist in updating and reviewing educational content for the public, housed on NAFC’s website and in its printed educational materials. The positions, like NAFC’s Board of Directors, are purely voluntary. A full listing of NAFC PAC can be viewed on NAFC’s website.
The new PAC members are as follows:
- Bilal Chughtai, MD, an instructor in the Department of Urology at the Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University.
- William “Bill” Jaffe, MD, assistant professor of urology at the University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia. Jaffe is the co-founder and co-director of a course on prosthetic urology for urological fellows.
- Alayne Markland, DO, an associate professor of medicine and medical director of the Geriatrics Rehabilitation, Education and Clinical Center (GRECC) Continence Clinic at UAB in Birmingham, AL.
- Sherrie Palm, founder and president of the Association for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Support, Inc. (APOPS).
- Elizabeth “Lizanne” Pastore, PT, MA, COMT, one of the few certified orthopedic manual therapists in the US. Pastore specializes in treatment of pelvic pain, incontinence, prolapse and other pelvic floor issues in her San Francisco clinic.
- Marilyn-Lu Webb, PhD, NP-BC, CCCN, CRRN, a continence nurse practitioner and chief operating officer of the Center for Continence Care, Inc. in Fresno, CA.
- Leslie Wooldridge, MSN, RNCS, GNP-BC, an independent nurse practitioner at Mercy Health Partners Bladder Control Clinic, in Muskegon, MI.