Quality Care® Newsletter
NAFC's Quality Care® newsletter contains articles written by health professionals which are reviewed by their peers. It's distributed, via print and email, on a quarterly basis to over 20,000 consumers and healthcare professionals. This 8-10 page newsletter addresses the concerns of a diverse audience including those with bladder control concerns, voiding dysfunction, and related pelvic support, and their caregivers. Health professionals share it with patients in their waiting areas; often ordering multiple copies for distribution. Every quarter the latest issue is available in the "Latest News" section on NAFC's homepage and archived in the "Library" web section.
Support from industry allows NAFC to produce and disseminate valuable educational material. Please contact Meg Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and pricing.
2013 Editorial Calendar
- January - Coping with the Shortage of Primary Care Physicians
- February - How to Care for Your Body After Surgery
- March - Sleep Awareness Week - How Does Nocturia Affect Your Sleep Cycle?
- April - IBS Awareness Month: New Treatment for Fecal Incontinence and IBS
- May - Women's Health Month: New OAB Treatments
- June - Men's Health Month: New BPH Treatments
- July - How is Healthcare Changing with the ACA?
- August - Quality Healthcare, Informed Consent, Patient Engagement
- September - Prostate Cancer Awareness Month: The PSA Debate
- October - Physical Therapy Month: Benefits of PT - Why Your Loved One Should See A PT
- November - Bladder Health Week: Caregivers Online
- December - Caring for A Loved One Over the Holidays