Quality Care Donations
"Quality Care Donors" receive the following:
- Quality Care® Newsletter- NAFC's monthly electronic newsletter, comprised of articles authored by leading authorities in continence care and pelvic health
- Frontline NAFC News, a quarterly NAFC news bulletin mailed to consumers that showcases the advocacy, collaboration, and news from the headquarters
- Opportunity to "share your story" in print in the NAFC newsletter
- Resource Guide® Products and Services for Incontinence- A complete directory of incontinence products and other services
- Discoveries®- A companion to the Resource Guide, which lists the latest products and innovations for treatment and continence care management
- Educational leaflets- a sampling of NAFC's brochures, such as a bladder diary and a brochure on seeking treatment. All of NAFC's brochures are available to Quality Care donors *upon request.
- Your Personal Guide to Bladder Health- A thorough booklet covering a variety of topics from diet and daily habits to pelvic muscle exercises
- Find An Expert- A list of continence care specialists within a close radius to your zip code, *upon request
- Access to NAFC staff via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 1-800-BLADDER
*Quality Care Donations are $25 annually. Discounted multi-year memberships are available. BECOME A QUALITY CARE DONOR NOW.
All prices include postage and shipping charges. NAFC ships in discreet packaging through UPS and USPS. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of materials. The National Association For Continence (NAFC) respects the privacy of every individual who visits www.nafc.org. Our online shopping cart is provided and secured through PayPal. PayPal is the global leader in online payment solutions and utilizes the world's most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global, real-time payment solution. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available). Payment is instantaneous and customers will not share their private financial information (e.g. credit card or bank account numbers) during the transaction, so you can complete payment while retaining security.