The Industry Council provides a voice for pharmaceutical, device and product companies, big and small, contributing to the development of priorities and programs of NAFC such as planning, marketing, media relations and consumer outreach.
NAFC partners with industry in supporting its own research of product development and enhancement, including nationwide consumer lifestyle surveys, focus groups and clinical trials. Industry council members also enjoy benefits such as reduced rates for sponsorships and advertising in NAFC published material, such as Resource Guide® Products and Services for Incontinence, Quality Care® and Discoveries®.
For more information on how your organization can become a member of the Industry Council or for information on partnership opportunities with NAFC please e-mail Meghan Hansenin Fund Development or click here to view NAFC's 2008 Industry Prospectus.
Current Industry Council Members
- American Medical Systems
- Attends Healthcare Products
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Coloplast Corporation
- Ethicon Women's Health and Urology
- First Quality
- Home Delivery Incontinent Supplies (HDIS)
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Novasys Medical, Inc.
- Principle Business Enterprises, Inc
- Rochester Medical Corporation
- Uroplasty, Inc.
By operating policy:
- NAFC does not endorse any product.
- While corporate sponsors provide important support by contributing funding and sharing resources, NAFC retains unrestricted control over the planning, content, objectives, methods, and execution of all initiatives, projects, and products.
- NAFC retains the independence essential to its nonprofit role as an impartial and authoritative resource.
- NAFC works with its sponsors to bring accurate, unbiased, and useful information to our audiences while raising awareness and advocating for incontinence health issues.
- NAFC discloses and gratefully acknowledges the support of its sponsors in its publications and by other appropriate means, in connection with its education, research, and support initiatives.