8-Week Challenge Drawing Rules
NAFC 8-week challenge drawing rules.
The NAFC 8-Week Challenge Official Drawing Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility – THE NAFC 8-Week Challenge Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry.
3. Entry – The Entry Period will be conducted online 24 hours a day (the "Entry Period"). To enter, you must sign up for one of the four NAFC 8-Week Challenges and remain enrolled in the program for a full 8-weeks. Entry is automatic when signing up for the challenge. Participation in the challenge will be open from June 1, 2016 through July 31, 2016.
4. Drawing Winner – Winners for the prizes will be chosen randomly from all entrants in a drawing on or around October 15, 2016. Winners will have the chance to win one of the following prizes:
(2) Free Month Vouchers to Core Power Yoga
The Drawing winners will be contacted via the email they provided. The Winner will have 72 hours to email NAFC (email@example.com) to claim their prize. Respondents must provide a valid US mailing address to receive their prize. In addition, winners must agree to provide 3-4 sentences to NAFC regarding how the challenge helped address their incontinence symptoms. Statement may be used in NAFC promotional emails, website, and or social media channels at the discretion of NAFC. If the winner chooses, alternate names may be used in promotion.
5. Entry Limit – Maximum of 1 total entry per person. Completing multiple challenges will not result in additional entries to the drawing.
6. Waiver for Legibility and Other Issues – NAFC will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind.
7. Prizes – Winners will be randomly chosen from an entry pool on the stated dates for the prizes stated above.
8. Winner Notification – The Winner will be contacted by the email address he/she provided upon entry. The Winner will have 72 hours to email NAFC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim their prize. Winner's failure to respond to a prize notification within 72 hours will result in his/her disqualification and the forfeiture of all interest in the prize. NAFC reserves the right to declare that no prize will be awarded for the Drawing in the event that the Winner cannot be contacted.
9. Additional Terms – Winner may waive his/her right to receive a prize. With NAFC’s approval, the Prize may be assignable. The Drawing winner will not be able to make a substitution of the awarded prize. The prize is subject to availability and NAFC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for the payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be returned within fourteen (14) days of date of personal delivery or sender's postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release may result in the Winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his/her prize. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes Winner's consent to the NAFC’s publication of his/her name, biographical information and photo in any media for any promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of NAFC, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes. In the event the fairness, if the Sweepstakes is compromised by any cause beyond our control, we reserve the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes.